Friday, April 2, 2010

Moon Diamond



Girl you are, from outer space
Sent to bless, the human race
Intergalactic mystique, consumes you
From your electric hair, to your pretty feet

< Guitar boogie>

I use to find, moon rocks as a kid
But they never, made me feel like you did
You're never there, always in my daydreams
With thoughts of you, those are the best things


Moon Diamond yeeeeah, pick it up now
Moon Diamond yeah, I really dig your style
Moon Diamond yeeeeah, alright then
Moon Diamond I'll follow you to the very end

< Melodica solo :) >

This alien love, got me to thinking
Out with the boys, all night drinking 
They said Gabe what are you doin, you're girl is green
I said I don't care about that, she's the girl of my dreams oh yeeah!!

 < repeat chorus >




























No comments:

Post a Comment